St. Matthew’s Church Society of Goffstown, NH had land donated by founding member Rodney Johnson, and a number of parishioners began working on the construction of the building, including most prominently founding member William H. H. Hart. William H.H. Hart’s construction skills built the church, completing it in 1869 and the first service was held there in January 1870.
St Matthew's Church
5 North Mast Street